nedeľa 26. septembra 2010





Hi guys,
I am Jana, one of the slovak girls. This blog will be obout fashion, make up and things like this.
Now, i want to introduce myself.
I´m 16 years old teenage girl, that loves fahion and make up, and want to show you (with my friend Zuzka) some tips and tricks.
We will share with you a make up tutorials, hair tutorials and nail tutorials. In fashion we want to show you what we wear in Slovakia, so Slovakian Street style or how should i call it, and some pictures made by polyvore.com .

Ok that wasn´t really like introducing myself, but i don ´t thik you care. But if you do, just tell us and we can write there something more about us. And you know, we are sorry for our english. We are both from Bratislava (capital city of Slovakia), both are into fashion and make up.

We have made this blog because we love to watch videos, and follow blogs about it.

Enjoy!
Jana

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára